Important COVID-19 Announcement
As an accommodation, we are considered an essential business according to Executive Order 202.6. We plan on opening on May 15th on a limited basis. To remain compliant with CDC guidelines and NY State orders, we will be making some temporary changes to our normal operations.
Please be aware of these TEMPORARY that will be with us until things are safe:
- The tent area is open. We will be operating at approximately 50% occupancy to help keep safe distance between groups and also reduce the usage of shared facilities. Masks will be required in bathhouses and we ask that everyone use common sense and stay safe by keeping a safe distance and proper hand washing.
- Swimming area is open from 10am-7pm, with NY State regulations in effect.
- The office will be closed until non-essential retail stores are allowed to open. All check-ins will be contactless. We will sell firewood only, no ice or other goods.
- No visitors other than household, family unit, or members of seasonal campsite. Registered campers only.
- All bathhouses, playground, games, public seating, and pavilions will be closed until further notice.
- Campground boats will not be available to use, although you may launch your own kayak or canoe, as long as you follow NY State law regarding use of life preservers and operate only during daylight hours. Under 18 yrs must wear preserver at all times, over 18 yrs must wear or have one with them.
- RV sites will be open for self-contained units only (must have a restroom in RV since bathhouses closed)
- Cabins are available but rentals will be spaced out to allow proper sanitizing and time between guests.
- 6 foot distance must be maintained from anyone who is not a member of your campsite.
- According to NY State, people must wear protective masks if not able to maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from others. “Amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced he will issue an Executive Order requiring all people in New York to wear a mask or a face covering when out in public and in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained”.
- No communal campfires or gatherings.
- Guidance on Enjoying the Outdoors Safely
This is subject to change, based on the recommendations and orders of the CDC, Dept. of Health, and NY State Government.